In addition to this web page, Wokingham Borough Liberal Democrats use social media accounts to share our messages. We welcome comments and contributions from the public via these sites, and in doing so we expect users to offer us the same level of courtesy that we offer them. With this aim, we have a short set of 'house rules' which we ask that you follow:
You are wholly responsible for any content you post, including content that you choose to share.
We may remove or ignore, in whole or in part, posts that we feel are inappropriate.
We will remove, block, ban and / or report users to the associated social media platform who direct messages at us which we believe:
- bully, harass or intimidate any individual or organisation
- are unlawful, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive
- are deceptive or misleading
- infringe or violate someone else's rights
- violate the law
- violate any intellectual property rights
- discuss ongoing legal proceedings
- are spam (persistent negative and/ or abusive tweeting in which the aim is to provoke a response)
- advertise products or services
- are irrelevant or off-topic
- are disruptive
- are repetitive
We reserve the right to remove, block, report or ban any user who:
- repeatedly infringes these rules
- encourages others to post such messages
- uses offensive images as their profile picture
- has an offensive user name
If you contact us directly, we’ll do our best to respond to your enquiries as soon as possible. We are unable to respond to every comment or contribution.
Follow us online at: